Sunday, May 08, 2016

Happy Mother"s Day, Mommy!

I’d like to wish all the mother’s out there the greatest and most wonderful of Mother’s Day wishes!


I want to tell you about the world’s greatest mother. Mine!


World
World’s Greatest Mom, Marta Kretschmann

Marta Kretschmann, my mom, is the greatest mom in the whole world. This is an undeniable fact because I just read it right there on the Internet. If something is on the internet, it’s the truth!


Not only did Marta have one great son and that creature I call my brother (just kidding! He’s a great brother, too!), but she speaks two languages, runs her own website, takes care of one sheepshead playing Elmar, and always has time for her family. She enjoys travelling the world and “back in the day” used to interview some of the top recording artists from Germany. Some of them are still available to listen to on her website: http://www.stimmungstunde.com/


When she isn’t busy hassling me about being a bachelor, she is an active Facebook user (FRIEND HER! Tell her you saw this post on Mother’s Day!), a digital photographer, avid cruiser, and just plain wonderful!


I would tell you she walks on water, but I wouldn’t want you to think I’m exaggerating…I only saw her do it the once anyway.


Thanks, Mom, for being so wonderful all these years. I love you, Mom!


No comments: