Monday, March 07, 2016

Best Ms. Pageant - Poll Results

Poll Results 02-2016
Poll Results 02-2016

Oh my goodness! I had no idea when I put out that poll last month, it would be so heavily voted upon.  You nearly took down my server with all the activity, but in the end we did get a result!


United America had literally over 1000 votes, but SUPER was forever on their heels. Obviously, both of these systems have some strong fan bases, and we expect continued excitement in future polls!


Congratulations to UNITED AMERICA as the BEST MS. PAGEANT as voted on by our readers! (Their prize is this great banner that I am sending over to them for use on their Facebook pages and website!)


You can check out United America at www.unitedamericapageant.com


This month, we will take nominations for our next poll, which will be announced soon.


No comments: