Saturday, March 05, 2016

United America - Cash Reward....!

I received a pretty darn exciting email this past week that I need to share with you! It’s from the director of United America, Annette Rushing:


I’m excited to say — in celebration of my 70th birthday and our 12th year of the UNITED AMERICA Pageant, there will be a $1,000.00 Cash Award for the following pageant categories:  TEEN, MISS, MS., MRS., ELITE, PETITE and ROYAL and a $500.00 Cash Award to:  LITTLE MISS and JR. TEEN.

These awards will be given at the end of their reign to the queens who fulfill their contract.

I know you will be happy to share this news with your family and friends and I look forward to seeing everyone at our pageant this June in Austin, Texas!!!

 

Pageant Hugs,

Miss Annette

National Director

United America Pageants

Texas and California


You read right! Pretty exciting additional awards for the pretty participants in United America. Happy Birthday, Miss Annette, and hoping this is a great year for you again!


To learn more about United America:


No comments: